We manufacture a range of high quality Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine that are excellently designed & engineered by expert professionals in compliance to the international standards of quality. We fabricate them employing supreme grade raw material obtained from the most trusted suppliers of the market as well as the most modern technology. We also quality test them to make certain they offer flawless performance. Thus they offer effective functionality consistently. The machine is thus, robust & durable, very energy efficient and easy to use as well as clean & maintain. We offer these high performance machines that are widely demanded in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries at incredible rates.
Automatic Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine
Empty washed or sterilized ampoules fed into Hopper from the left hand side of the machine. Ampoules fed through feeding cassette to receiving rack. The moving rack which moves horizontally collect next ampoules from the receiving rack and transfer the Ampoule to the pharma machine in left to right in an inclined position through pre-gassing. Pre-gassing, filling, post gassing, pre-heating and sealing stations completes filling and sealing operations. Filled and sealed ampoules are collected automatically in SS tray in upright position without hand touch.
- The eccentric rack system is solid and rugged with precise grooves to ensure perfect positioning of ampoule at all operational points
- All cams inside machine are steel cast to achieve better hardness and long trouble free life. Further, special jigs and fixers are created to ensure repetitive accuracy of each part
- All internal cams are finally set and fixed with taper set pins to ensure that no setting required, even after a long time of usages. Further, the set pins ensure perfect positioning, while refitting
- All internal plates are of MS duly safe and painted before SS cladding from outside; impart perfect fixing and total alignments
- The filling Head sliding bracket, the heart of the machine is perfectly shaped and lapped to achieve play less performance
- SS 316 perfectly ground syringes for accurate filling
- Specially designed needles with spring loaded valves to ensure drip proof performance and ease of cleaning and mandatory sterilizations
- Absolute, positive mechanical ‘No Ampoule, No Filling’ device.
|No. of Filling Head||Single||Two||Four|
|Output||10 to 30 Amp./Min||25 to 50 Amp./Min||50 to 100 Amp./Min|
|Ampoule Size||1ml to 10ml Amp.||1ml to 10ml Amp.||1ml to 5 ml Amp.|
|Overall Dimension (LxWxH)||750mm x 500mm x 1000mm||900mm x 750mm x 1000mm||1050mm x 800mm x 1000mm|
|Power Specification||0.5HP, 3 Phase, 440 Volts, 50 Hz, 4 Wires System||0.5HP, 3 Phase, 440 Volts, 50 Hz, 4 Wires System||1 HP, 3 Phase, 440 Volts, 50 Hz, 4 Wires System|
|Change Parts||Star WheelNeedle Set
|Star WheelNeedle Set
|Star WheelNeedle Set